Over 1 million people trust us with the custody of their custody of their funds. We work with over 200 sales partners, including Germany's largest insurance and financial sales companies. The result: no other fund platform manages as much customer assets (as of 1 Januar 2023, over 56 billion euros) as we do.
Since our company was founded in 1993, we have been able to support our partners and clients with our services for trading and safekeeping fund units. They can not only rely on our all-round mastery of our business, but also on the fact that we can offer them our services at a favourable price.
Your advisor will be happy to work with us. We hope you will too.
- Safeguard funds inexpensively and professionally with our custody account models
- Short-term interim parking until the next investment decision with the cash account
- Short-term liquidity without selling funds with the securities loan
- Unsere Our asset management
- Unser Our Banking Portal
- Unser elektronisches Postfach „InfoManager“
Please note that it is not possible to open a securities account with Fondsdepot Bank directly and that Fondsdepot Bank does not provide any advice. Please contact your advisor - he/she is a specialist in investments and can answer any questions you may have thanks to his/her expertise and experience. Your advisor can give you recommendations and help you find your way around the financial market.
Our qualified staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have about your custody account, e.g. changes of address, exemption orders, tax documents or general custody account information:
- Best availability and service quality
- Employees with a high level of processing know-how and many years of experience
- Available to you Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 20:00, except on public holidays.
Fondsdepot Bank Customer Service Centre
Phone: +49 9281 7258 – 3000
As your competent partner for all aspects of your investment portfolio and cash account, we are committed to your satisfaction. If something does not meet your expectations, please let us know. We look forward to your feedback.