Over 1 million people trust us to hold their funds in safekeeping. We work with over 200 distribution partners, including Germany's largest insurance and financial distributors. The result: no other fund platform manages as much customer assets (as of 1 January 2022, over 64 billion euros) as we do.
Since our company was founded in 1993, we have been able to support our partners and clients with our services for trading and safekeeping fund units. In doing so, they can not only rely on our all-round mastery of our business, but can also offer them our service at a favourable price.
Your advisor is happy to work with us. We hope you will too.
- Keep funds in safe custody cheaply and professionally with our custody account models
- Short-term interim parking until the next investment decision with the cash account
- Short-term liquidity without selling funds with the securities loan
- Our asset management
- Our Banking Portal
- Our electronic mailbox "InfoManager"
Please note that it is not possible to open a securities account with Fondsdepot Bank directly and that Fondsdepot Bank does not provide any advice. Contact your advisor - he or she is a specialist in capital investments and can answer any questions you may have thanks to his or her expertise and experience. Your advisor can make recommendations and provide you with guidance on the financial market.
Our qualified staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have about your custody account, e.g. changes of address, exemption orders, tax documents or general custody account information:
- best accessibility and service quality
- Staff with a high level of processing know-how and many years of experience
- Available to you Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 20:00; except on public holidays
Fondsdepot Bank Customer Service Centre
Phone: +49 9281 7258 - 3000
As your competent partner for all aspects of your investment portfolio and cash account, we are committed to your satisfaction. If something does not meet your expectations, please let us know. We look forward to your feedback.