As a securities account holder or authorized representative of a Fondsdepot Online, you generally have the option of accessing the banking portal. In the case of a joint securities account, both securities account holders receive their own access data. If you do not yet have access, please contact your personal advisor.
To log in to the Banking Portal, you will receive two letters from us. One letter with the access number for the Banking Portal and the activation code for the pushTAN procedure. The second letter contains the PIN for the Banking Portal. Please wait until you have received both letters before logging in or registering!
Registration step by step:
- Click the "Banking Portal" button at www.fondsdepotbank.de (top right).
- Enter your access number from the first letter in the Access number field.
- In the PIN field, enter the PIN from our second letter
- After logging in, create a name for your target mobile device (smartphone or tablet) in the "Service" main menu item under the "TAN procedure" tab. This refers to the device with which you use the pushTAN app.
- Then download the "Fondsdepot Bank pushTAN app" from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store on this target device.
- After opening the app on your target device, please enter your full access number for the banking portal and the activation code from our first cover letter
- You will be prompted to enter a nine-digit PIN. This PIN must contain numbers, letters and special characters. This PIN is only valid for the pushTAN app of the fund custodian bank.
- After you have confirmed the PIN, you will receive the message "There is no order".
- Your login and registration for the pushTAN procedure are now complete. However, we strongly recommend that you change the PIN for the banking portal - which you received from us in the second cover letter.
- You can find instructions on how to do this in our step-by-step guide or under the FAQ item "How do I change my Banking Portal PIN?"
In the Banking Portal, you have the option to change the PIN you received from us for the Banking Portal. We strongly recommend that you make this change.
- In the main menu item "Service" of the Banking Portal, select the tab "Change PIN".
- You will be prompted to enter the PIN you received from us in the second letter. You can then enter a new PIN
- Please note that the new PIN is not activated until it is released with a TAN. Explanations of the pushTAN procedure can be found at here.
For security reasons, we recommend that you change the PIN sent to you. To confirm the PIN change in the banking portal of Fondsdepot Bank, you must enter a valid pushTAN. To do this, you will need the pushTAN app from Fondsdepot Bank. You can find explanations of the pushTAN procedure at here.
In the banking portal of Fondsdepot Bank you have, for example, the possibility to change your personal data (the address or your shipping addresst.) or your exemption order independently. With a transaction authorization you can order purchases, sales, deceptions or also create new savings plans. Your personal advisor will tell you if and which authorizations you have.
The use of the banking portal of Fondsdepot Bank is free of charge. The fees for your Internet access can be found in the contract of your Internet provider.
If you want to make your (existing) cash account or actions (changes or transactions), you must confirm this action with SCA (Strong Customer Authentication) / two-factor authentication in the form of a pushTAN. Fondsdepot Bank will never ask you - neither by phone, nor by SMS or email - to install an additional app or software, nor to provide your PIN or password.
If you need a new PIN for the Banking Portal, request it on the Customer Login page in the Banking Portal using the Forgot PIN / Unblock access link and follow the instructions in the dialog window. If you need your access number or the app pin, please use our contact form or send us an email info(at)fondsdepotbank.de. We will send you the access data by mail.
We will invoice any fees incurred in accordance with the current list of prices and services.
One of the aims of the EU directive PSD2 (Payment Service Directive 2) is to increase security in payment transactions. By using the pushTAN procedure, we comply with this EU directive.
If, for example, you have not entered three requested TANs or have entered them incorrectly, a security mechanism takes effect and you can no longer request TANs. As a result, you will no longer be prompted to log in with SCA (Strong Customer Authentification) when you log in to the banking portal to view your cash account.
You can view your personal data such as address, bank details, etc. in the Service tab under Personal Data. You can change your registration address, your shipping address and your exemption order in the Selfservice sub-tab.
Once you have a Fondsdepot cash account, it is unfortunately not possible to change your bank details. Please submit changes to your bank details in writing or via your personal advisor.
The InfoManager is the central place for our communication with you. Cover letters, account statements, cost information, tax certificates, etc. - almost all documents are made available to you here by Fondsdepot Bank.
Using InfoManager offers you the following advantages:
- All documents can be accessed anywhere and, in principle, at any time
- All documents are stored retroactively for at least one full year, giving you enough time to save your documents individually
- No forced statements are sent to you
- Reduce the burden on the environment and your mailbox: You will receive letters from us via this electronic mailbox as soon as the InfoManager is set up.
- Receive up-to-date e-mail notifications about incoming mail in your mailbox
- The data in the InfoManager is securely encrypted: you can only access it with your access number and PIN
Save your documents and account statements digitally and save yourself the trouble of sorting them
The use of the pushTAN app of Fondsdepot Bank is not required for read access to the InfoManager. However, we strongly recommend that you change the PIN sent to you. To confirm the PIN change in the banking portal of Fondsdepot Bank, you must enter a valid pushTAN. To do this, you will need the pushTAN app from Fondsdepot Bank. You can find explanations of the pushTAN procedure here.
To see your cash account, you need to log in with SCA (Strong Customer Authentification) every time you log in to the Banking Portal. You need an activated pushTAN procedure for the SCA.
In the Banking Portal, under the Securities account tab, you will find the sub-items Purchase, Sale, Exchange, Cash-out plan and Savings plan. Please select the desired transaction type and follow the order route. The order will not be executed until you confirm it with a TAN.
You cannot sell savings plans that are still in a lock-up period, for example, such as a VL contract. Please contact your personal advisor.
There are types of contracts (e.g. a VL savings plan) in which you cannot create a new savings plan online. Please contact your personal advisor.
Unable to find answers to your questions? Simply send an e-mail to info(at)fondsdepotbank.de.